Cost for golf including breakfast is $99 for a single golfer or $375 for a foursome!
This tournament features an 8:30am shotgun start with breakfast starting at 7:45am.
Tournament format is a 4 person scramble.
Amidst the Bonnet Creek nature preserve is Golf Magazine’s prestigious, “Top Courses You Can Play,” – The Waldorf Astoria Golf Club.
Using the land’s natural contours as a canvas and a fertile imagination as a palette, this meticulously designed course was created by acclaimed golf course architect Rees Jones. Their 18-hole masterpiece pulls in elements from several of the world’s classic courses – some designed a century ago. The layout ingeniously blends its traditional character with endless subtleties for a challenging experience. Mindful of the natural elements and in homage to the game’s storied history, Jones created a golf course of great integrity and environmental consciousness that seamlessly folds into the terrain, so it appears to have been here forever.
Visually stunning and immensely playable, our Par 72 golf course is enhanced by natural elements like majestic cypress trees lining the fairways and features a five-tee system to accommodate golfers of every caliber. The Waldorf Astoria Golf Club measures an impressive 7,108 yards from the Professional Tees and maintains a course rating of 74.6 and slope of 139.
MEN – Shirts with collars and sleeves. Slacks or Bermuda shorts are considered appropriate attire. Tank tops, tee shirts, fishnet tops, cut-offs, sweat pants, warm up suits, blue jeans or denim shorts, tennis shorts, short shorts or other athletic shorts are not permitted.
WOMEN – Dresses, skirts, mid-length shorts and blouses are considered appropriate attire. Halter tops, tee shirts, fishnet tops, bathing suits, sweat pants, warm up suits, blue jeans or denim shorts, tennis dress, athletic shorts, cut-offs or short shorts are not permitted.
SHOES – Golf shoes with no metal spikes are required on the golf course. Tennis, soft sole and field shoes are only permitted if approved by the golf shop.
Sponsorships are also available!
- Awards Sponsor: $500
- Includes signage at event, logo on awards and company representative presentations
- Beverage Cart Sponsor: $1,500 (Limit of 3)
- Includes signage at event and on designated cart plus ability to ride the course with your beverage cart
- Breakfast Sponsor: SOLD
- Includes signage at event and ability to address golfers during the breakfast before tee time
- Lunch Sponsor: $750
- Includes signage at event, ability to address golfers during lunch
- Cold Towel Sponsor: $500
- Includes signage at event as well as designated golf hole plus ability to network with golfers
- Hole Sponsor: $250 (Limit of 15)
- Includes signage at designated golf hole plus ability to man hole and network with golfers
- Longest Drive Sponsor: $450
- Includes signage at designated golf hole, prize for winner plus ability to man hole and network with golfers
- Closest to the Pin Sponsor: SOLD
- Includes signage at designated golf hole, prize for winner plus ability to manhole and network with golfers
For more information, please contact us at (850) 942-6411 or via email at email@example.com.