Join the Florida Association of Mortgage Professionals for the 2020 State Convention and Trade Show at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek from September 9 - 12, 2020.
For the past 60 years, this annual event has attracted Florida's top mortgage professionals! Don't miss this opportunity to showcase your company and network with mortgage brokers and lenders from across Florida.
FAMP is excited to open up a variety of sponsorships available to interested companies!
- Blood Donor sponsor: $1,000 (Limit of 2)
- Help save a life! As a sponsor, your signage and team will be located at the blood donor station encouraging and supporting donors.
- Break sponsors (includes signage, branded napkins and coffee sleeves w/exhibitor name, representation during designated break hours):
- Thursday - $1,000 (limit of 2)
- 10:00am - 11:30am or 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Friday - $1,500 (limit of 2)
- 10:00am - 11:30am or 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Thursday - $1,000 (limit of 2)
- Face Mask and Hand Sanitizer Sponsor - SOLD!
- Friday Night End of Event party sponsor: $5,000
- Celebrate with FAMP! Be part of the final vision - includes branded napkins, logo throughout event, 10 ticket admissions to party. Sponsor will also introduce the FAMP house band and private pictures with the band.
- Happy Hour sponsor: $5,000
- Happy Hour networking for Thursday's Trade Show!! Includes signage, branded napkins, drink tickets to distribute and push notification on mobile app
- Head Shot Booth sponsor: $4,000
- Great way to meet and network with all attendees. Includes premium location near registration and head shot photographer
- Volunteer Shirt sponsor: $2,000
- Logo to be prominently displayed on shirts worn by our volunteers throughout the event
- Golf Tournament Sponsor - Awards Sponsor: $500
- Includes signage at event, logo on awards and company representative presentations
- Golf Tournament Sponsor - Beverage Cart Sponsor: $1,500 (Limit of 3)
- Includes signage at event and on designated cart plus ability to ride the course with your beverage cart
- Golf Tournament Sponsor - Breakfast Sponsor: SOLD
- Includes signage at event and ability to address golfers during the breakfast before tee time
- Golf Tournament Sponsor - Lunch Sponsor: $750
- Includes signage at event, ability to address golfers during lunch
- Golf Tournament Sponsor - Cold Towel Sponsor: $500
- Includes signage at event as well as designated golf hole plus ability to network with golfers
- Golf Tournament Sponsor - Hole Sponsor: $250 (12 remaining)
- Includes signage at designated golf hole plus ability to man hole and network with golfers
- Golf Tournament Sponsor - Longest Drive Sponsor: $450
- Includes signage at designated golf hole, prize for winner plus ability to man hole and network with golfers
- Golf Tournament Sponsor - Closest to the Pin Sponsor: SOLD
- Includes signage at designated golf hole, prize for winner plus ability to manhole and network with golfers
- Mobile App Sponsor - Banner Ad: $1,000 (Limit of 15)
- Banner ads are front and center on your app and help your sponsors drive booth and website traffic. Attendees can easily connect with sponsors by tapping through to websites or destinations within the app. This includes sponsor listings that house valuable content like contact info, documents, and more.
- Mobile App Sponsor - Beacon Alerts: $1,000 (Limit of 5)
- Beacons are an innovative feature taking the event business by storm. Since Wi-Fi is not needed for use, beacons offer a foolproof way to connect with attendees. Place beacons throughout your event space (walls, booth, doorways) and then enable smart notifications transmitted to attendees who are in range. Offer a mounted beacon at select booths to trigger location-based alerts as attendees explore the booth. Another valuable option? Use beacons to direct attendees to specific content in the app like sponsor listings. Since beacons do not require Wi-Fi but instead Low Energy Bluetooth, attendees don’t have to worry about battery drain when using the feature.
- Mobile App Sponsor - Push Notification(s): $1,500 (Limit of 3)
- Push notifications help you instantly reach attendees with important information, alerts, updates and more. The notification is an ideal way for your sponsors to connect with more customers. Native apps allow you to create custom messages and send them to attendees anytime and anywhere. Similar to text messages, push notifications appear on the screen of an attendee’s device even if the event app is closed. This allows organizers and sponsors to ensure alerts and updates are always seen. Sponsors can encourage attendees to visit their booth or view a company listing to learn more about products and services. Push notifications - 1) Alerts pop up prominently on each attendee’s device; 2) Attendees receive notifications as long as they have the app; 3) Schedule notifications in advance or on the fly; 4) Use this channel to connect with attendees before, during, and after your event; 5) Target specific groups of attendees with segmented push notifications; and 6) Continue to use push notifications to assist with your communication strategy long after events are over
- Mobile App Sponsor - SocialWall post(s): $300 (Limit of 10)
- Drawing from Twitter, Instagram and Flickr, SocialWall seamlessly displays your attendees’ social feeds to spark excitement and engagement at your event. Imagine telling prospective sponsors that their company’s logo or messages will be displayed on an interactive full-screen at your event. If they’re not excited yet, tell them they can have a promoted post included in the never-ending feed of attendees’ social posts.
- Mobile App Sponsor - Sponsored Gamification: $500 (Limit of 3)
- Events are ideal venues to make business connections and attend educational sessions, but they’re also an opportunity for attendees to have a little fun. Give your advertisers the opportunity to be a part of the "fun side" of your event by offering them the chance to sponsor a game challenge. Games like photo-based scavenger hunts that encourage people to interact with exhibitors and visit booths in a more informal setting help make lasting impressions.
- Mobile App Sponsor - Sponsored Interactive Map Listing: $300 (4 remaining)
- Interactive maps make it simple for attendees to navigate your event, so it’s no surprise that this feature is often the most popular sponsorship opportunity. Provides the ability to headline this prime mobile real estate. Interactive mapping also helps users locate sessions, expo halls, sponsor booths, and much more.
- Mobile App Sponsor - Sponsored Listing: $500 (Limit of 10)
- A sponsored listing is the easiest way to shift into the spotlight. Exhibitor listing includes a logo. Expanded profile includes photos, brochures, and other marketing materials
- Mobile App Sponsor - Sponsored Survey/Poll: $500 (Limit of 6)
- Sponsored surveys let advertisers gather comprehensive data from the broader attendee base with options for customization and multiple questions. For example, if a sponsor purchases a live poll, they can gather feedback from an audience in real time and display the live results in a session presentation. This allows the sponsor to be part of the conversation and make adjustments on the fly.
Exhibitor Setup and Show Hours are as follows:
- Exhibitor Setup: Wednesday, September 9, 2020 from 2pm to 6pm and Thursday, September 10, 2020 from 8am to 12pm
- Show Hours: Thursday, September 9, 2020 from 2pm to 7pm and Friday, September 10, 2020 from 10am to 4pm
- Exhibitor Tear Down: Friday, September 10, 2020 from 4pm to 6pm
For more information, please call Linda Knowlton, FAMP Vice President, at (239) 822-8222 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org of the FAMP Office at (850) 942-6411 or via email at email@example.com.
Location: Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek